Tuesday was our group's last day in London, so we spent the day exploring and spending time with wonderful new friends!
- Saying hello to Peter Pan
- Exploring Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's love story at Kensington Palace
- Wandering through Hyde Park
- My friend India realizing that the music we could hear in the distance was actually Coldplay doing a sound check for their performance later that night, so we sat on a bench in the park until they stopped playing!
- Enjoying tea and scones for the 100th time!
- Going to at least three different book stores and looking at all the wonderful books
- Accidentally, ending up in a very upscale bar and ordering the most expensive cocktail of my life!
- Having dinner with friends at our favorite restaurant, Bill's Restaurant Shoreditch
|A Smoked Margarita|